5 Blues Guitar Video Lessons
Take Your Blues Playing to the Next Level With 5 Essential Step-By-Step Lessons.
Fully engaging multimedia lessons provide endless learning & enjoyment.
Download and jam to all the audio examples and backing tracks for each course.
Courses are filmed to give you the best experience in the practice room.
Have a question or need help? Matt will provide feedback to you 7 days a week.
Matt’s proven practice strategies are guaranteed to increase the level of your playing.
I love blues guitar. B.B. King on the Thrill is Gone.? I mean come on, so cool. Yet when I play it sounds NOTHING like my favorite players. Total bummer!"
The biggest problem you face when learning blues guitar (that keeps your practicing at a standstill and not seeing results) is
Learning how to kind of play blues but never getting to the point where you solo and play blues chords with confidence.
Sound familiar? Learning blues guitar can be a challenging experience, especially if you don’t have an organized, proven method of study to guide you.
Have you had any of these common blues guitar learning experiences?
You know what real blues guitar should sound like, but you have no clue how to create those sounds on your guitar.
You’ve tried learning authentic blues guitar, but the exercises are SOOOOO boring and you see zero results in your playing.
You waste all of your practice time searching for what to practice next. You mess around here and there and never really learn solid blues guitar skills.
Over the past 25 years, I've played over 2500 gigs, taught over 8000 private lessons, and given workshops all over the world to guitarists of all levels.
I’ve found that many online courses and teachers overcomplicate blues guitar.
This makes it difficult to learn with boring exercises that produce exactly zero results.
This is 100% not the case with these 5 blues guitar lessons.
In this course, I walk you step-by-step through my proven learning method guaranteed to teach you authentic blues guitar skills and concepts.
With these 5 blues guitar lessons, you benefit from my over 25 years of blues guitar experience, so you know exactly what to practice for immediate results.
3 Ways these 5 Blues Lessons Improve Your Playing:
1. Nail Every Chord in Your Blues Solos - Stop skating over the changes and hoping for the best in your solos. Discover exactly how to outline every chord in your solos and how to be ultra-creative when improvising.
2. Play the Exact Chords Your Favorite Blues Guitarists Use - Learn the secret sauce that blues guitarists use to transform chords everyone uses into those cool chord phrases you hear on your favorite records.
3. Sound Like a Real Blues Guitarist Today - There’s nothing more frustrating than playing all the “correct” notes but never sounding like a real blues guitarist. This course teaches you how to turn old, boring scales and chords into killer blues guitar solos and comping.
"He makes learning guitar so much fun you can't wait to practice! ..."
"I encourage anyone interested in learning how to play guitar to check out Matt's courses! His lessons are presented in a clear and concise manner, he takes you from the exercises to playing guitar right away. The production quality is excellent which makes it an enjoyable learning experience. I appreciate Matt's teaching philosophy that takes you from where you are to where you would like to go as a musician, he makes learning guitar so much fun you can't wait to practice!"
Here's a Sneak Peek
Learn how to use this course, why you should learn this material, and how to get the most out of your practice time with these lessons.
Learn how to create a unique and essential blues sound by mixing two blues scale to form one mega, ultra, super blues scale!
Discover the “wrong” notes that make your blues solos sound soooooo right with these outside concepts.
Move beyond the shuffle groove as you expand your blues rhythm chops with these essential chord shapes.
It don’t mean a thing if it ain’t got that swing….even the blues! Swing rhythms level up your blues chord playing with fun and easy to play grooves.
Bring it on home, bring it on home to you….with a jam session challenge! Jam over a full blues track as you mix soloing and chords in a real-world jam.
I show you how to best review this material and how to take this material forward in your playing. The next best step in your jazz development is in this chapter.
A special bonus for you after you finish the course. Is it a bonus lesson? Is it a new car? Is it a pie to the face? Find out behind door number 1!
How to Get the Most from these 5 Blues Guitar Lessons
1. Follow the curriculum order - Start with the introduction, learn how the course works, then jump in, and practice the chapters in order. All lessons are presented in sequential order to make practicing fun and easy.
2. Practice at your own pace - As you finish any section, click “complete and continue” to mark your progress. Then, play at your own pace. You have lifetime access to this course, so there’s no rush at all. Take your time and work at the best pace to fit your schedule.
3. Coaching from Matt - As you work through this course, post questions in the comment boxes below any exercise or in the chat bubble in the bottom right of any screen if you get stuck. I’m happy to answer your questions and give constructive, positive feedback. You can also post an unlisted YouTube video in the comments for feedback on your playing.
How YOU Benefit from Matt’s Teaching Method
This is how Matt's proven teaching method makes you the best guitarist you can be
Who is this Course For?
This course is designed for guitarists looking to increase your blues guitar skills by learning the exact concepts of legendary players to play full jazz songs.
It's for guitarists who:
- Love blues guitar but haven’t moved beyond the blues scale.
- Are ready to improve your blues guitar skills now.
- Have tried playing blues songs but never sounded “bluesy.”
- Want to stop wasting time with boring exercises that go nowhere.
- Want to learn how blues greats build solos and rhythm guitar phrases.
I've been studying, teaching, and playing blues guitar for 25 years and I still find new ways to play this exciting music.
I want to share with you everything I’ve learned about how to play authentic blues guitar so you can reach your musical goals quickly.
Who is this Course NOT For?
As your Blues Guitar Guide, my job is to keep this course positive, encouraging, and welcoming for EVERY guitarist who joins. That’s why this course isn’t for you if…
- You’re looking for a “Guitar God quick” fix. There’s no such thing as an overnight guitarist. This program is about building a long-term relationship with the guitar that leads with enjoyment and real growth – not hype or impossible promises.
- You’re not a team player. This isn’t American Idol for guitar, it’s not a competition. The MWG Community is a safe environment for new and experienced guitarists to support and learn from each other. This is for team players who encourage growth in their fellow guitarists – not trolls who heckle their peers.
- You’re a negative Nelly. If you like to complain, tear down, or argue with other guitarists just for the sake of it, this program isn’t for you. We’re about encouragement, welcoming new players, and positive, constructive feedback. No negative energy or comments allowed in this program.
As seen on...
What You Get - Breakdown with Price
The Total Value of This Course and Bonuses Is
If you have the desire to learn blues guitar, then you can reach your musical goals with these 5 blues guitar lessons.
And, I don’t want you to have to spend a fortune to find blues guitar happiness in your practicing.
I’ve made these 5 blues guitar lessons affordable for anyone who wants to ditch the struggle of learning jazz guitar on your own.
You won’t pay $720, $220, $120 or even $50 like some other overpriced courses you see online…
You’re about to gain immediate access to a proven blues guitar learning method that levels up your playing today.
Instead, you get a full multimedia blues guitar course that levels up your playing and helps you quickly reach your guitar goals.
That’s right. This course is absolutely FREE for a limited time.
In return for this massive discount, I’d really appreciate your honest and constructive feedback so I can keep making my courses more successful for you and everyone in the MWG community.
Other than that, all I ask for is your full commitment and positive attitude so you can get the most out of these 5 blues guitar lessons and reach your guitar goals.
How These 5 Blues Guitar Lessons Transform Your Playing
1. Create Sophisticated Solos with Essential Vocabulary -
For most of us, we begin our blues journey by thinking “If I play the blues scale everywhere it’ll sound great.” Then it’s doesn’t. This course shows you exactly how to turn scales and arpeggios into awesome sounding, authentic blues solos.
2. Develop Creative Chord Vocabulary - Learn the exact outside chords and devices blues guitarists use to turn plain chords into sophisticated blues phrases without spending all day in the woodshed.
3. Play Blues Guitar with Confidence - Build your confidence as you learn how to play authentic blues solos and comping. Sound like you’re a blues veteran with these fun and engaging exercises.
What You Get with these 5 Blues Guitar Lessons– Quick List
Whew, that was a lot to take in! Here’s a quick recap of what you get when you enroll in this course.
Still Feeling Undecided?
When does this course start and finish?
This course starts now and never ends! It’s a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact Matt by email [email protected] in the first 30 days of your purchase and you will receive a full refund.
Can I download the files for each course?
You can download all PDFs, audio examples, and backing tracks to practice offline. The videos are only viewed on the page.
What if I have a question about the courses or about music?
You can post all questions related to the course in the comments section of any section. I aim to answer all questions within 24 hours of posting. Also, you can use the instant messenger on the bottom right of page to ask questions or you can email me at [email protected].
What if I don’t know where to go next after finishing this course
No worries, use our success paths and follow the step-by-step guides to learning what you want to work on – getting started, jazz guitar, blues guitar, guitar technique, lead guitar, rhythm guitar and much more!