“I’ve spent all this much time learning scales and arpeggios only to sound like exercises when I solo. Maybe I’m just not good enough to play jazz guitar!”
The biggest challenge you face when learning how to play bebop (that holds you back from reaching your full musical potential) is:
Learning correct scales and arpeggios but you never get that “jazz” sound in your solos. There’s something missing that you just can’t figure out.
Learning bebop can be a challenging experience, especially if you don’t have an organized, proven method of study to guide you.
Have you had any of these common lead bebop learning experiences?
- You know what bebop sounds like, but you can’t figure out how to recreate those sounds on the fretboard.
- You’ve tried learning bebop, but the exercises are so freaking boring you stop playing, and then you see exactly zero results in your playing.
- You waste precious practice time searching for effective bebop guitar lessons that you don’t actually spend any time playing your guitar.
Over the past 25 years, I've played over 2,500 gigs, taught over 8,000 private lessons, and given workshops all over the world to guitarists of all levels.
I’ve found that most online lessons and teachers overcomplicate bebop, making it difficult to learn with boring exercises that produce exactly zero results.
This is 100% not the case with the Major Bebop Scale Starter Kit.
In this course, I walk you step-by-step through my proven learning method guaranteed to teach you authentic bebop skills and concepts.
With the Major Bebop Starter Kit, you benefit from my over 25 years of jazz guitar experience, so you know exactly what to practice for immediate results.
3 Ways the Major Bebop Starter Kit Improves Your Playing:
1. Make Every Major Line You Play Sound Like Bebop Right Away - Learn how the pros add arpeggios, twists, chromatic notes, and more to their major bebop solos to create memorable lines and solos.
2. Learn How to Turn Any Bebop Scale Into a Cool Sounding Solo- Stop guessing and learning the exact method used to turn any scale into a hip-sounding jazz solo.
3. Sound Like an Authentic Bebop Guitarist Today - Never apologize for your playing again. Learn how to play authentic bebop solos and be confident in your playing with these exercises.
"As a female guitarist, Matt Warnock and his "Play Jazz Guitar" FB group has opened up a whole new world for me…
"One of true inclusivity, encouragement and off-the-charts inspiration. Not only do I feel respected and motivated, but I've made more progress in one month than in years of other lessons.
Matt offers an environment where you don't have to worry about negativity or ego, but can concentrate instead on musical growth and a mutual love of jazz!"
Here's a Sneak Peek
Learn how to use this course, why you should learn this material, and how to get the most out of your practice time with these lessons.
Build your rock-solid major bebop foundation with this first fingering, complete with technical and creative exercises that skyrocket your solos today.
Expand your major bebop fingerings to a second position as you learn a fingering, arpeggio shape, and vocabulary in this chapter.
Bring the major bebop scale fingerings together as you now cover the fretboard with this must-know scale.
Build your technique as you solidify your major bebop skills with this fun and engaging technical challenge.
Test your major bebop scale skills with this fun and educational creative challenge. Learn and have fun?! Yep, totally possible!
I show you how to best review this material and how to take this material forward in your playing. The next best step in your guitar development is in this chapter.
How to Get the Most from the Major Bebop Starter Kit
1. Follow the curriculum order - Start with the introduction, learn how the course works, then jump in and practice the chapters in order. All lessons are presented in sequential order to make practicing fun and easy.
2. Practice at your own pace - As you finish any section, click “complete and continue” to mark your progress. Then, play at your own pace. You have lifetime access to this course, so there’s no rush at all. Take your time and work at the best pace to fit your schedule.
3. Coaching from Matt - As you work through this course, post questions in the comment boxes below any exercise or in the chat bubble in the bottom right of any screen if you get stuck. I’m happy to answer your questions and give constructive, positive feedback. You can also post an unlisted YouTube video in the comments for feedback on your playing.
How YOU Benefit from Matt’s Teaching Method
This is how Matt's proven teaching method makes you the best guitarist you can be.
Who is this Major Bebop Scale Course For?
This course is designed for guitarists looking to increase your bebop guitar skills by learning the exact concepts legendary bebop players use in their solos.
It's for guitarists who:
- Love bebop guitarists but have no clue how to create bebop solos.
- Are ready to improve their bebop guitar skills now.
- Already play bebop songs but don’t sound “authentic.”
- Hate boring exercises that don’t go anywhere.
- Want to make soloing much easier than it seems.
- Want to have fun in the practice room every day.
I've been studying, teaching, and performing bebop guitar for 25 years and I still find new ways to play this exciting music.
I want to share with you everything I've learned about how to play authentic bebop solos so you can reach your musical goals quickly
Who is this Course NOT For?
As your Creative Penatonics guide, my job is to keep this course positive, encouraging, and welcoming for EVERY guitarist who joins. That’s why this course isn’t for you if…
- You’re looking for a “Guitar God quick” fix. There’s no such thing as an overnight guitarist. This program is about building a long-term relationship with the guitar that leads with enjoyment and real growth – not hype or impossible promises.
- You’re not a team player. This isn’t American Idol for guitar, it’s not a competition. The MWG Community is a safe environment for new and experienced guitarists to support and learn from each other. This is for team players who encourage growth in their fellow guitarists – not trolls who heckle their peers.
- You’re a negative Nelly. If you like to complain, tear down, or argue with other guitarists just for the sake of it, this program isn’t for you. We’re about encouragement, welcoming new players, and positive, constructive feedback. No negative energy or comments allowed in this program.
As seen on...
What You Get - Breakdown with Price
The Total Value of This Course and Bonuses Is
If you have the desire to learn bebop guitar, then you can reach your musical goals with the Major Bebop Starter Kit.
And, I don’t want you to have to spend a fortune to find lead guitar happiness in you practicing.
I’ve made the Major Bebop Starter Kit affordable for anyone who wants to ditch the struggle of learning bebop on their own.
You won’t pay $720, $350, $150 or even $50 like some other overpriced courses you see online…
You’re about to gain immediate access to a proven bebop learning method that levels up your playing today.
This course is only available to GMM Members
That’s less than you’d pay for 10 minutes of a private lesson.
Instead, you get a full multimedia major bebop scale course that levels up your playing and helps you quickly reach your guitar goals.
In return for this massive discount, I’d really appreciate your honest and constructive feedback so I can keep making my courses more successful for you and everyone in the MWG community.
Other than that, all I ask for is your full commitment and positive attitude so you can get the most out of this major bebop course and reach your guitar goals.
How The Major Bebop Starter Kit Transforms Your Playing
1. Create Sophisticated Solos with Essential Bebop Vocabulary -
Learn the exact twists and turns bebop guitarists add to the major bebop scale that transform your solos from plain lines to authentic bebop blowing.
2. Develop Creative Soloing Chops - Never sound like an exercise in your solos as you learn essential major bebop language alongside scales in this course.
3. Play Bebop with Confidence - Stop second guessing yourself and being bummed about your solos and start loving your playing as you build major bebop skills and confidence with these workouts. .
What You Get with Major Bebop Starter Kit - Quick List
This course is only available to GMM Members
Still Feeling Undecided?
When does this course start and finish?
This course starts now and never ends! It’s a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact Matt by email [email protected] in the first 30 days of your purchase and you will receive a full refund.
Can I download the files for each course?
You can download all PDFs, audio examples, and backing tracks to practice offline. The videos are only viewed on the page.
What if I have a question about the courses or about music?
You can post all questions related to the course in the comments section of any section. I aim to answer all questions within 24 hours of posting. Also, you can use the instant messenger on the bottom right of page to ask questions or you can email me at [email protected].
What if I don’t know where to go next after finishing this course
No worries, use our success paths and follow the step-by-step guides to learning what you want to work on – getting started, jazz guitar, blues guitar, guitar technique, lead guitar, rhythm guitar and much more!
This course is only available to GMM Members