Fully engaging multimedia lessons provide endless learning & enjoyment.
Download and jam to all the audio examples and backings tracks for each course.
Courses are filmed to give you the best experience in the practice room.
Have a question or need help? Matt will provide feedback to you 7 days a week.
Matt’s proven practice strategies are guaranteed to increase the level of your playing.
“Whenever I sit down to practice, I waste so much time searching for what to work on that I never spend any of my guitar time actually playing guitar. What a [email protected]#ing drag!”
The biggest problem you face when learning guitar (that keeps your practicing at a standstill and not experiencing results) is:
Wasting so much time looking for what to practice that you start and stop lessons all the time or don’t actually do any real playing at all.
Sound familiar? Learning guitar can be a challenging experience, especially if you don’t have an organized, proven method of study
Have you had any of these common guitar learning experiences?
- You’re all set up to practice and then you spend 45 minutes searching for lessons, starting and stopping lessons that suck and never actually playing your guitar or enjoying your practice time.
- You want to play blues guitar but struggle to put everything together, lead and rhythm guitar parts.
- You learn scales, chords, and arpeggios, then when you jam on a jazz song you sound like scales, chords, and arpeggios, not like a real jazz guitarist.
Over the past 25 years, I've played over 2,500 gigs, taught over 8,000 private lessons, and given workshops all over the world to guitarists of all levels.
I’ve found that many online guitar courses and teachers overcomplicate learning guitar, making it overly difficult with discouraging exercises that produce zero results.
This is 100% not the case with the Guitar Starter Kit.
In this course, I walk you step-by-step through my proven learning method guaranteed to teach you authentic guitar skills and techniques.
With the Guitar Starter Kit, you benefit from my over 25 years of guitar experience, so you know exactly what to practice for immediate results.
3 Ways These Courses Expand Your Playing:
1. Discover the Secret to Learning the Fretboard - Use 1 easy formula to learn every single note on the guitar today. No messing around, just straight to the point, visible results in the practice room.
2. Play Blues Guitar Like a Pro - Go from day 1 to playing a full blues jam session with these 5 must know and fun blues guitar lessons.
3. Learn How to Play Real Jazz Guitar - Discover the exact notes guitarists use to turn any scale, arpeggio, or chord into an authentic, hip-sounding jazz line or phrase.
"I am a more confident and skilled guitarist…"
"Matt’s courses have given me many skills and tools to apply in my guitar playing. His superb lessons are fun, engaging and concepts are very well explained and demonstrated. I am a more confident and skilled guitarist because of Matt’s lessons!"
Learn every note on the guitar in minutes a day with my easy fretboard formula.
Learn how to play lead and rhythm blues guitar with these 5 fun and engaging lessons. Complete with a jam session challenge!
Learn how to play lead and rhythm jazz guitar with these fun and beneficial lessons. Complete with a jam session challenge!
Fast Track Your Skills, Maximize Your Practice Time, and Become a Better Guitarist.
Learn every note on the fretboard when soloing, train your ears to hear notes, and know where every interval is on the fretboard in the best-selling eBook
How to Get the Most from this Course:
1. Follow the curriculum order - Start with the introduction, learn how the course works, then jump in and practice the chapters in order. All lessons are presented in sequential order to make practicing fun and easy.
2. Practice at your own pace - As you finish any section, click “complete and continue” to mark your progress. Then, play at your own pace. You have lifetime access to this course, so there’s no rush at all. Take your time and work at the best pace to fit your schedule.
3. Coaching from Matt - As you work through this course, post questions in the comment boxes below any exercise or in the chat bubble in the bottom right of any screen if you get stuck. I’m happy to answer your questions and give constructive, positive feedback. You can also post an unlisted YouTube video in the comments for feedback on your playing.
Learning Notes as Easy as 1,2,3
How Matt's Proven Teaching Method Makes YOU a Better Player
Who are these Courses For?
These courses are designed for guitarists looking to increase your guitar skills without having to spend all your free time in the practice room.
It's for guitarists who:
- Are tired of playing blind, knowing shapes but not notes on the guitar.
- Want to level up your blues guitar playing today.
- Are ready to play authentic jazz guitar without a huge time commitment.
- Don’t want to waste time searching for lessons online.
- Need to know exactly what to practice today to level up your playing.
I've been studying, teaching, and playing guitar for over 25 years and in that time have taught 1000s of players just like you.
I want to share with you everything I've learned about how to build a rock-solid guitar foundation so you can enjoy every minute you spend on the fretboard.
Who are these Courses NOT For?
As your guitar guide, my job is to keep this course positive, encouraging, and welcoming for EVERY guitarist who joins. That’s why this course isn’t for you if…
- You’re looking for a “Guitar God quick” fix. There’s no such thing as an overnight guitarist. This program is about building a long-term relationship with the guitar that leads with enjoyment and real growth – not hype or impossible promises.
- You’re not a team player. This isn’t American Idol for guitar, it’s not a competition. The MWG Community is a safe environment for new and experienced guitarists to support and learn from each other. This is for team players who encourage growth in their fellow guitarists – not trolls who heckle their peers.
- You’re a negative Nelly. If you like to complain, tear down, or argue with other guitarists just for the sake of it, this program isn’t for you. We’re about encouragement, welcoming new players, and positive, constructive feedback. No negative energy or comments allowed in this program.
As seen on...
What You Get – Breakdown with Price
FREE MEGA BONUS #1
Guitar Resources $20 Yours Free!
When you enroll in the Guitar Starter Kit, you not only get the full video course, you get exclusive access to my Guitar Resources lessons.
In these lessons you learn:
- 7 essential guitar scales.
- Fingerstyle techniques.
- Intro to jazz guitar.
- How to play jazz guitar chords.
- Must know techniques.
- And more!
Don’t wait another minute, enroll in the Guitar Starter Kit to improve your playing and take advantage of this essential bonus offer.
FREE MEGA BONUS #2
Mega Bonus – Fretboard Mastery eBooks $20 Yours Free!
When you enroll, you not only get the full multimedia course, you also get my best-selling Fretboard Mastery eBook.
In this eBook you learn:
- Every note on the fretboard when soloing.
- How visualization makes learning the fretboard easy.
- How to train your ears to hear notes.
- Where every interval is on the fretboard.
- And more!
Don’t wait, grab this course before it’s too late and take advantage of this awesome bonus offer.
The Total Value of This Pack and Bonuses Is
If you have the desire to learn guitar, then you can reach your musical goals with the Guitar Starter Kit.
And, I don’t want you to spend a fortune to find guitar happiness in you practicing.
I’ve made Guitar Starter Kit affordable for anyone who wants to ditch the struggle of learning guitar on their own.
You won’t pay $220, $120, $50 or even $25 like some other overpriced courses you see online…
Instead, you get 3 full multimedia guitar courses that level up your playing and help you quickly reach your guitar goals.
And, all you pay for this premium step-by-step course and coaching is $0!
In return for this massive discount, I’d really appreciate your honest and constructive feedback so I can keep making every course more successful for you and everyone in the MWG community.
Other than that, all I ask for is your full commitment and positive attitude so you can get the most out of these courses and reach your guitar goals.
How These Courses Transform Your Playing:
1. Learn Every Note on the Fretboard Now -
With my proven fretboard learning method you learn 1 string and then apply a simple formula to immediately learn every note on the neck from there.
2. Get Blues Jam Session Ready - Build your blues lead and rhythm guitar skills as you learn everything you need to hit the bandstand at a blues guitar jam. Or play at home for your pets. Either way you build killer blues chops in this course.
3. Play Authentic Jazz Guitar - This is the easiest way to begin with jazz guitar in your studies. Playing jazz with confidence takes time, this course fast tracks that journey.
What You Get with the Guitar Starter Kit – Quick List
This course is only available to GMM Members
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $0
Still Feeling Undecided?
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
Can I download the files for each course?
You can download all PDFs, audio examples, and backing tracks to practice offline. The videos are only viewed on the page.
What if I have a question about the courses or about music?
You can post all questions related to the course in the comments section of any section. I aim to answer all questions within 24 hours of posting. Also, you can use the instant messenger on the bottom right of page to ask questions or you can email me at [email protected].
Do I have to play jazz to use these courses?
No, not at all. Some of the material is presented over jazz chords and songs and you can apply this material to any genre. If you enjoy soloing in different styles, such as blues, rock, funk, fusion, soul, metal, etc., then this material can be used in your playing.
What if I don’t know where to start with my playing or which course to start with?
No worries, use our success paths and follow the step-by-step guides to learning what you want to work on – getting started, jazz guitar, blues guitar, guitar technique, lead guitar, rhythm guitar and much more!
What if I want access to multiple courses or MWG eBooks?
This is why we have the Guitar Mastery Membership which includes ALL previous and future courses as well as every single eBook Matt has ever produced.
This course is only available to GMM Members