Learning to improvise over chords is tough, I know I've been there.
There are countless scales, modes, arpeggios, and more that you feel pressured to learn even before you play a single solo.
What if I told you that you can create memorable solos with only the pentatonic scale?
What if I said you can solo over m7b5, 7alt, maj7, and more chords with only this one scale?
You might not totally believe me, but I'm here to tell you it's all 100% true.
This is the benefit and beauty of diving deep into the pentatonic scale.
It's easy to play, sounds good, and you can solo with it over every chord under the sun.
All of these add up to a huge win in the practice room.
And you learn all of this, and more, in the Creative Pentatonics video course.
To celebrate our first video release, we've packed double the material into 1 course.
Doesn't get better than that!
What You Learn With Creative Pentatonics
- Minor and major pentatonic shapes and application.
- Dorian, Mixolydian, Locrian, Altered, and mMaj7 pentatonic shapes and application.
- Easy vocabulary that turns any scale into a cool-sounding jazz line right away.
- Pentatonic pairs.
- Diatonic pentatonic scale application.
- Jazz songs like Summertime, Pent Up House, Blue Bossa, and blues to name a few.
- And much more...
What You Get With Creative Pentatonics
- Over 100 minutes of video lessons with variable speeds.
- Audio examples for technical devices (downloadable).
- Backing tracks for easy jamming (downloadable).
- Musical examples in TAB, notation, and diagrams (downloadable).
- Practice goals for each item in each chapter.
- Have your questions answered within 24 hours.
- Multiple camera angels for all playing videos - front, left hand, right hand.
- Ability to slow down or speed up any video.
- And much more...
"I Like the step by step approach and love the fact that there are so many backing tracks in different keys and tempos. That helps me to consolidate understanding and reduces my normal urge to do an exercise once or twice and then dash onto the next thing. I know the course will be very beneficial. Most importantly I think this is going to be fun."
"Matt is just the best I've come across. His lessons are so well organized and can work for folks at a variety of different levels. His style is warm, encouraging and thorough with a good bit of humor thrown in. You just can't go wrong!"
My love of guitar has allowed me to teach over 7000 jazz guitar lessons and play over 2000 gigs in 8 countries. In 2011 I launched Matt Warnock Guitar, which has become one of the top guitar learning sites online. Guitar has been in my life for 20 years, and every day I’m glad I found this wondering instrument. I want to share this love of guitar with you. You never know where you'll end up.