Colin Gardiner, MWG Member
Procrastinating guitarist who now plays jazz every day.
- Wanted to learn jazz guitar, but never started.
- Had a cancer scare in my family, made me reassess my priorities.
- Procrastinated in my jazz learning process.
- Jazz seemed too complex, something I would never learn.
- Removed all personal doubts about playing jazz.
- Have a consistent practice routine and seeing growth.
- Playing full jazz standards with confidence.
- Understand jazz concepts and how to use them in my playing.
“Matt is a terrific teacher. Very knowledgeable and always available. He works hard to make sure that players of all levels are find their way on their jazz guitar journey. As well, the Studio accelerates your progress and expands your interaction with other jazz guitarists. Between the courses, workshops, and Studio, MWG has all the bases covered. I recommend MWG to everyone wanting to learn jazz guitar and guitar in general.” – Colin Gardiner - Australia