Are you ready to take your jazz guitar playing to the next level?
Do you want easy access to the best jazz courses on the web?
Are you tired of paying for jazz courses and eBooks that don't produce visible results in your playing?
Have you paid hundreds or thousands of dollars on private lessons that didn't move your playing one step forward?
If this sounds like you, then the Jazz Standards Membership is exactly what you need to level up your playing.
No more paying and praying that a course will increase your jazz guitar skill level.
No more lending books to a friend and never getting them back, or losing eBooks if your computer crashes.
No more staring at your music stand or bookshelf not knowing where to go next in the woodshed.
I've been teaching jazz guitar for over 20 years to complete beginners, famous musicians, and everyone in between.
Let me share that knowledge and experience with you as we start the next chapter in your jazz guitar journey together.
For less than 40 cents a day you can reach your full potential as a jazz guitarist, and have fun along the way.
If you're ready to have fun learning jazz guitar, then Jazz Standards is the learning tool you've been waiting for.
Jazz Standards Membership Benefits
- Lifetime access to all previously released study guides.
- Multiple camera angles for all playing videos - front, left hand, right hand.
- Ability to slow down any video lesson.
- Be the first to get all new study guides upon release.
- Costs 20% less than one study guide.
- Super convenient, sign up once and new study guides arrive in your account each month.
- You have a say in deciding future study guide songs.
- And more!
How Jazz Standards Membership Works
- Sign up and receive instant access to all previous courses.
- You're billed every 30 days from the day you start the membership.
- Each month receive a new course in your account.
- Enjoy all of that material on any device you use, phone, tablet, or computer.
- Cancel any time and keep the courses from each month you were a member
"Thanks Matt. Just signed up for the monthly subscription with the premium guide membership. For a small premium you are getting lots of bonus material. The videos have great image and sound quality and are well structured. Its easy to download just what you want, or open tracks and PDFs from the website. I think this new format is great!"
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $15
"This membership makes a lot of sense. This is a step forward in my tritone playing. This series is better than Christmas :) Thanks Matt!"
My love of guitar has allowed me to teach over 7000 jazz guitar lessons and play over 2000 gigs in 8 countries. In 2011 I launched Matt Warnock Guitar, which has become one of the top guitar learning sites online. Guitar has been in my life for 20 years, and every day I’m glad I found this wondering instrument. I want to share this love of guitar with you. You never know where you'll end up.