Live Workshop: May 11th, 2021
Free Chapter Lessson - Beginner Routine
Practice Guide Preview
In this preview lesson, you:
- Explore a practice routine.
- Multiple lengths.
- Organize your routine.
- Make practicing easy & fun.
The Practice Guide is for you if...
...you want to learn guitar & improve, AND, you need an organized approach.
- Creative workouts.
- 15, 30, & 60-min routines.
- Apply every concept right away.
Looking for Balance
...you’re a guitar vet looking to find balance and have fun in the practice room.
- Reinforce fundamentals.
- Explore new concepts.
- Avoide one-sided practicing.
New to Jazz
...you’ve new jazz and are ready to dive in and get started the right way.
- Understand how to practice.
- Play with confidence.
- Learn HOW to learn.
What Practice Guide Students Are Sayin'
What You Get With the Practice Guide
Multimedia lessons to make it easy to play no matter where you are in your development.
- Video workshop.
- PDF downloads.
- Chapter exercises & goals.
- Much more…
Stuck? Not to worry, Matt has you covered with best-in-class player support.
- Support 7 days a week.
- Get answers directly from Matt.
- IM, email, and chat options.
- Much more…
Learn how to practice with fun & creative workouts for all levels of player.
- Easy to follow concepts.
- Beg, int, adv.
- Soloing, comping, etc..
- Much more…
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
Once you sign up to All Access, you can use this course as long as you're a member. Play at your own pace, there’s no deadline to finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
As long as you remain an All Access member, you have 24/7/365 access.
What if I decide All Access isn’t for me?
No problem. You can cancel any time, or send me a note and I can cancel for you, no questions asked.
What type of guitar do I need for this course?
You can use a nylon string, electric, or acoustic guitar for this course. Any guitar is cool, so go with what’s comfortable for you.
What do I do if I need help?
Contact Matt on the Help Page to receive expert support 7 days a week.
The MWG Experience
Benefit from Matt's lifetime of studying, performing, and teaching players of all experience levels.
- Doctorate in Jazz Performance
- 25+ Years Teaching Guitar
- 2000+ Live Performances
- 8000+ Private Lessons Taught
- 2500+ Online Lessons Published
Discover a welcoming and encouraging community of guitarists just like yourself.
- Welcoming Group of Guitarists
- Friendly, Global Community
- Encouragement From Your Peers
- Learn From Fellow Players
- Make Guitar Friends For Life
Reach your maximum potential on your own schedule with expert, personalized guidance.
- Personal Learning Pathways
- Tailored Ways to Learn
- Options for Every Learning Style
- Learn by Jamming with Matt
- Unique Performance Guidance