David Williams - Player Profile
Telecaster player who’s comping and soloing in that cool Ed Bickert style.
- My main problem was jazz, jazz, and jazz.
- Struggled with creative comping and soloing.
- Understanding, hearing, and following chord changes.
- Being comfortable with jazz as it seemed like a mystery to me.
- Comping melodically over jazz standards.
- Following chord changes without sheet music.
- Dynamics and phrasing are greatly improved.
- Able to transcribe melodies, chords, and solos by ear.
“My MWG experience has been amazing. I love the interaction between students in the studio, workshops and camps. It makes me feel comfortable learning guitar in an encouraging environment. The daily exercises motivate me to keep practicing (even though I don’t get to them all). I also appreciate Matt’s passion for the guitar, his expertise, and teaching philosophy. He's always encouraging me on my guitar journey! It's also fun to see other students grow as they practice and learn. Thank you, Matt, the MWG team, and fellow MWG members for making this a fantastic place to hang out and learn jazz guitar together!” – David Williams - Canada
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Any contracts or commitments?
None. You sign up for Creative Pentatnoics and get instant lifetime access.
2. Are the lessons downloadable?
All PDF, audio examples, and backing tracks are downloadable. Videos are streamed online.
3. What's available to me when I sign up?
Everything. As soon as you sign up, you get full access to every lesson, video, PDF, and backing track.
4. Can I ask you questions directly?
For sure. You can contact me through the comments, instant messenge, email, or carrier pigeon for a super fast response 7 days a week.
5. What if I fall behind?
You can’t fall behind. Every lesson is built so that you work at your own pace and on your schedule. You can even keep track of completed lessons to pick up where you left off after any time away.
6. What if I buy the course and it's not for me?
Not a problem. Let me know within 30 days for a full refund no questions asked.