Harvey Willensky, MWG Member
Classical guitarist falls in love with jazz, improvising, and chord melodies.
- I wanted to improvise and play more freely.
- I'd never played with a group or backing track.
- Rhythms when soloing and comping were a struggle.
- I got lost in the form and couldn't hear chord changes.
- I can improvise over standards in real time.
- My timing & rhythm has improved dramatically.
- My arrangements and chord melodies have improved significantly.
- Listening to jazz is more enjoyable. I now understand what I’m hearing.
“I’ve been playing classical guitar for 60 years, and jazz for 5. MWG’s structure, material, and support has given more experience and growth than any other musical learning experience I’ve ever had. Not only has MWG improved my jazz playing, it’s improved my classical playing as well.” – Harvey Willensky - USA