Fully engaging multimedia lessons provide endless learning & enjoyment.
Download and jam to all the audio examples and backings tracks for each course.
Courses are filmed to give you the best experience in the practice room.
Have a question or need help? Matt will provide feedback to you 7 days a week.
Matt’s proven practice strategies are guaranteed to increase the level of your playing.
"I can solo over the blues and enjoy soloing, but when it comes to blues rhythm guitar, I know like 1 thing to play over and over. I need new material!"
The biggest problem you face when learning blues guitar (that keeps your practicing at a standstill and not experiencing results) is:
Spending a ton of time learning how to create blues solos and ignoring rhythm guitar skills or leaving them up to chance in the practice room.
Sound familiar? Learning blues rhythm guitar can be a challenging experience, especially if you don’t have an organized, proven method of study to guide you.
Have you had any of these common blues guitar learning experiences?
You love to solo over blues songs and spend all your time on soloing, which leaves your rhythm skills far behind.
You hear a great blues guitarist play rhythm guitar but have no idea what chords, notes, and grooves they’re using.
You know chords and a few blues riffs, but your rhythms and groove aren’t up to snuff.
Over the past 25 years, I've played over 2500 gigs, taught over 8000 private lessons, and given workshops all over the world to guitarists of all levels.
I’ve found that many online courses and teachers overcomplicate blues guitar, this makes it difficult to learn with boring exercises that produce exactly zero results.
This is 100% not the case with the 3-Day Blues Rhythm Guitar Challenge.
In this course, I walk you step-by-step through my proven learning method guaranteed to teach you authentic blues guitar skills and concepts.
With the Blues Challenge, you benefit from my over 25 years of blues guitar experience, so you know exactly what to practice for immediate results.
3 Ways the Blues Rhythm Guitar Challenge Improves Your Playing:
1. Learn Authentic Blues Guitar Rhythm Riffs - Learn single-note rhythm riffs in the style of SRV and other great players as you expand your chops beyond chord shapes.
2. Discover Essential Blues Chord Shapes - Find out the non-open chords and upper-string shapes blues guitarists use to develop creative rhythm chops.
3. Build a Rock-Solid Rhythm Foundation - Solidify your rhythm and time feel with these fun and engaging workouts.
"He makes learning guitar so much fun you can't wait to practice! ..."
"I encourage anyone interested in learning how to play guitar to check out Matt's courses! His lessons are presented in a clear and concise manner, he takes you from the exercises to playing guitar right away. The production quality is excellent which makes it an enjoyable learning experience. I appreciate Matt's teaching philosophy that takes you from where you are to where you would like to go as a musician, he makes learning guitar so much fun you can't wait to practice!"
Here's a Sneak Peek
Learn how to use this course, why you should learn this material, and how to get the most out of your practice time with these lessons.
The first day in this challenge you learn how to play and add rhythm riffs to your blues guitar playing.
Next, you challenge your chord knowledge and rhythm chops as you bring in cool-sounding shapes and grooves to your blues playing.
To finish the challenge you bring the riffs, chords, and rhythms together as you get up on “stage” for a home-based blues jam session.
I show you how to best review this material and how to take this material forward in your playing. The next best step in your blues development is in this chapter.
How to Get the Most from the Blues Rhythm Guitar Challenge
1. Follow the curriculum order - Start with the introduction, learn how the course works, then jump in, and practice the chapters in order. All lessons are presented in sequential order to make practicing fun and easy.
2. Practice at your own pace - As you finish any section, click “complete and continue” to mark your progress. Then, play at your own pace. You have lifetime access to this course, so there’s no rush at all. Take your time and work at the best pace to fit your schedule.
3. Coaching from Matt - As you work through this course, post questions in the comment boxes below any exercise or in the chat bubble in the bottom right of any screen if you get stuck. I’m happy to answer your questions and give constructive, positive feedback. You can also post an unlisted YouTube video in the comments for feedback on your playing.
How YOU Benefit from Matt’s Teaching Method
This is how Matt's proven teaching method makes you the best guitarist you can be
Who is this Course For?
This course is designed for guitarists looking to increase your blues guitar rhythm chops by learning the exact riffs, chords, and rhythms from legendary recordings.
It's for guitarists who:
- Struggle to recreate blues riffs and chords you hear on records.
- Have learned blues soloing concepts and are weak with rhythm.
- Want to expand your blues rhythm guitar vocabulary and skills.
- Enjoy a challenge in the practice room.
- And more!
I've been studying, teaching, and playing blues for 25 years and I still find new ways to play this exciting music.
I want to share with you everything I’ve learned about how to play authentic blues rhythm guitar so you can reach your musical goals quickly.
Who is this Course NOT For?
As your Blues Guitar Guide, my job is to keep this course positive, encouraging, and welcoming for EVERY guitarist who joins. That’s why this course isn’t for you if…
- You’re looking for a “Guitar God quick” fix. There’s no such thing as an overnight guitarist. This program is about building a long-term relationship with the guitar that leads with enjoyment and real growth – not hype or impossible promises.
- You’re not a team player. This isn’t American Idol for guitar, it’s not a competition. The MWG Community is a safe environment for new and experienced guitarists to support and learn from each other. This is for team players who encourage growth in their fellow guitarists – not trolls who heckle their peers.
- You’re a negative Nelly. If you like to complain, tear down, or argue with other guitarists just for the sake of it, this program isn’t for you. We’re about encouragement, welcoming new players, and positive, constructive feedback. No negative energy or comments allowed in this program.
As seen on...
What You Get - Breakdown with Price
FREE MEGA BONUS
Blues Rhythm Chops eBook $20 Yours Free!
When you enroll, you not only get the full video course, you also get my best-selling Blues Rhythm Chops eBook.
Don’t wait another minute, enroll to improve your playing and take advantage of this essential bonus eBook.
The Total Value of This Course and Bonuses Is
If you have the desire to learn blues guitar, then you can reach your musical goals with the Blues Rhythm Guitar Challenge.
And, I don’t want you to have to spend a fortune to find blues guitar happiness in you practicing.
I’ve made the Blues Rhythm Guitar Challenge affordable for anyone who wants to ditch the struggle of learning blues guitar on your own.
You won’t pay $740, $340, $140 or even $40 like some other overpriced courses you see online…
This course is only available to GMM Members
Instead, you get a full multimedia blues guitar course that levels up your playing and helps you quickly reach your guitar goals.
In return for this massive discount, I’d really appreciate your honest and constructive feedback so I can keep making my courses more successful for you and everyone in the MWG community.
Other than that, all I ask for is your full commitment and positive attitude so you can get the most out of this blues guitar challenge and reach your guitar goals.
How The Blues Rhythm Guitar Challenge Transforms Your Playing
1. Develop an Ear for Rhythms -
Not only do you learn how to play authentic blues rhythms, you learn how to recognize these essential rhythms by ear.
2. Know the Exact Moment to Use Riffs vs Chords - Learn the art of rhythmic variation as you develop a knack for knowing when to use riffs and when to use chords in your blues rhythm playing.
3. Build Your Jam Session Skills - Prep your skill set to get up at a blues jam session as you learn how to fit into a full band with your new-found blues rhythm guitar skills.
What You Get with the Blues Rhythm Guitar Challenge – Quick List
Whew, that was a lot to take in! Here’s a quick recap of what you get when you enroll in the blues challenge course.
Zero Risk 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
To make sure you have ZERO risk, you’re protected by a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee.
If you’re not happy with this course for any reason, simply send Matt an email ([email protected]) or instant message, and he’ll refund your money.
No questions asked. No hassle. No waiting.
We guarantee that if you play these exercises you will reach your musical goals and have fun in the practice room.
If not, we’ll make it right…right away!
This course is only available to GMM Members
Still Feeling Undecided?
When does this course start and finish?
This course starts now and never ends! It’s a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact Matt by email [email protected] in the first 30 days of your purchase and you will receive a full refund.
Can I download the files for each course?
You can download all PDFs, audio examples, and backing tracks to practice offline. The videos are only viewed on the page.
What if I have a question about the courses or about music?
You can post all questions related to the course in the comments section of any section. I aim to answer all questions within 24 hours of posting. Also, you can use the instant messenger on the bottom right of page to ask questions or you can email me at [email protected].
What if I don’t know where to go next after finishing this course
No worries, use our success paths and follow the step-by-step guides to learning what you want to work on – getting started, jazz guitar, blues guitar, guitar technique, lead guitar, rhythm guitar and much more!
This course is only available to GMM Members